Saturday, July 15, 2017

Teal Snowman Fancy Fold Christmas Card

Hello and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card to kick off the Christmas in July Celebration at Catch the Bug Blog!  All week long there will be mini-challenges and today's challenge is Sparkle & Shine!
I'm featuring the snowman from the Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Blocks Digi Stamp set.  So there are three adorable images - and I enlarged it and used just the snowman.  I used sequins for the sparkle, and if you look closely, I added a little shine to his nose and hat.
Not only that, but I even made this a fancy fold!  I saw this on pinterest and just HAD to try it for myself.  Super simple and I think it really adds interest.  Plus it got me out of my usual rectangle rut for a brief moment.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  So join us all week long with lots of inspiration and chances to win Bugaboo Stamps.

5 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Sooo cute Lola!! I love how the bottom flap of the card opens. What a cute image and great design. I just love it.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Migdalia said...

This is just adorable! I love the fun card design!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

aussie aNNie said...

Lola your card is gorgeous, love the one below too.xx [aNNie]

Glenda Atkins said...

I love that fold and the snowman image, what a wonderful card. Great stitching too!
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Lara said...

So cute so cute. Love the flap that opens!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin