Wednesday, March 15, 2017

House Mouse Camera

Yay it's Hump Day.  I really need a weekend, and Wednesday's are God's way of telling me "everything will be ok, just a couple more days."

Today I want to share a card for the current House Mouse and Friends Challenge #236 - Let's Have a Party (or Anything goes).
So I'm going with Party - at least I believe my birthday card fits in that category.  This is a fabulous stamp I won a few challenges back!  Made for my big brother who will be turning 55 in April - and I think he will make the connection, since I'm always behind my DSLR camera.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Somebody has to take pictures at the party. This image is so cute. I love this image with the piece of cheese. Nicely colored card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Bunny - Guest Designer

*Vicki* said...

What a cutie!! I adore this image and such a fantastic background to go with him too!! I love it! :)

Christine said...

Super cute image lovely clean design gorgeous mousey creation.

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine x

Lisa Lara said...

oh my gosh, how cute!

Sue said...

LOVE the card you made with this image, so darn cute. Your Bro is going to love it. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin