Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pet Rock Day with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Hump Day!  My girls think I'm crazy because each Wednesday I wake them up, using my best "camel voice" (yes, I have a camel voice), saying "It's Hump Day!."  Hopefully they will cherish these memories and understand why I'm such a nut when they have their own little beasties.

Anyway, today I'm sharing a card for a fun little thing we do at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog where we celebrate little-known holidays.
I'm celebrating Pet Rock Day which was on September 4 - but you can still celebrate if you missed it!  Who doesn't love their Pet Rock?  My card is actually for my big brother who is turning 47 tomorrow!  I know it's a cute girl, Bugaboo Stamps' Scene It You Rock digi, but I was trying to go masculine.  So pull out those pet rocks and celebrate!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I must look up an audio for camel voices...haha. My thing on certain mornings was to jump on them and laugh, let the dog jump on them and lick them, or have an ice cold washcloth for their face if they weren't up by my 2nd warning. Your brother will love your card because you made it, but it's all feminine, don't be fooled...haha. I will look at the girl being you, and you are telling your brother that "he rocks".

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Camel voice, huh?! I don't think I could get away with that any more with my grown-up kids, but I would try anyway! LOL!!

Your card is adorable and fun!! Your coloring looks amazing and I just love your fun layout with the banners along the edge tied up with that twine!! I need some black twine too! Thanks for the reminder!! LOL!! HUGS

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you coloured this Lola its one of my favourite stamps! Your brother will adore it!

Stephanie said...

Lola this is absolutely adorable, I don't even remember ever seeing this stamp but it will be in my collection today! Awesome coloring! Love it!

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Lola your coloring is absolutely magnificent. I so love this card! And I love that you have a camel voice. That is so cute.

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving this Lola and the pink, grey and green work so well together.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin